- Zadok (High Priest), the first high priest of the Israelites in Jerusalem after it was conquered by David. Also written as Zadoq (Ts+D+Q).
- The father of Jerusha, who was wife of King Uzziah, and mother of King Jotham (2 Kings 15:33; 2 Chr. 27:1).
- "The scribe" set over the treasuries of the temple by Nehemiah along with a priest and a Levite (Nehemiah 13:13).
- The son of Baana, one of those who assisted in rebuilding the wall of Jerusalem (Neh. 3:4).
- The Hebrew term for Sadducees (Zadokim), the Priestly sect during the time of the Second Temple
- A founder of the Zealots along with Judas of Galilee
- Rabbi Tzadok was a respected member of the sages in Jerusalem in the first century. He is famous for a fast he began 40 years before the destruction of the Temple in 70 CE wherein he would eat and live off of one fig per day only.
- Rachel Zadok is a South-African writer currently based in London, England.
- Erez Zadok is the current maintainer of the Berkeley Automounter
- Haim Yosef Zadok (1913-2002) was an Israeli jurist and politician.
- Zadok Allen is a character in the H. P. Lovecraft story, The Shadow Over Innsmouth.
- Avi Zadok is the head of Mossad in story The Last Jihad by Joel C. Rosenberg
- Zadok, named after the biblical figure, is a golem from the webcomic One Over Zero.
Zadok the Priest is an 18th-century coronation anthem that was composed by Handel for the coronation of George II.
- Zadok or Zadoc (zãdo:k) is a small village about Birjand.
- Haim Zadok & Co. is a Tel Aviv law firm.
- Josephus, Antiquities of the Jews Book 18, Chapter 1
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.