|Part of the series on |
Religion Wiki Templates
|User Box Templates|
|Point of View Templates|
|Copyright and Source templates|
|Copyright general templates|
|Movie and Video Templates|
|Copyright Image templates|
|Exclusive permission for Religion Wiki|
|Copyright Templates from other Wiki's|
- Template:CategoryTOC - Adds an ABC Table of Contents to a category page.
- Template:TOCright - Moves the Table of Contents to the right ( __NOTOC__ hides the Table of Contents)
- Template:Alphatoc - Creates a compact Table of Contents for articles with alphabetical headers
- Template:Citation - Denotes an unreferenced assertion. It can be expected that the assertion should be backed up as soon as possible, and may be in danger of being deleted.
- Template:Cleanup - Marks an article temporarily so that it can be brought to a higher standard
- Template:Deletion - Marks an article as one that should be deleted.
- Template:Disambig - Clears up cases where multiple usages exist for the same word
- Template:Disputed - Marks a page where factual accuracy is uncertain, and links to the discussion page.
- Template:Diversity - Marks an article needing expansion to include diverse liturgical practices.
- Template:English - Marks an article needing standardization of its English.
- Template:Expert - Marks an article needing help from an expert on the subject.
- Template:Incomplete - Indicates articles which are more than stubs, but still incomplete.
- Template:Inprogress - Tags an article temporarily while it's actively being developed
- Template:Note – A simple template to create a link back to a footnote reference. (use with Template:Ref)
- Template:Oriental - For articles which may represent an Oriental Orthodox (non-Chalcedonian) view
- Template:Policy - For official Religion Wiki policy pages
- Template:Ref – A simple template to create a link to a footnote. (use with Template:Note)
- Template:SpecialTOC - Adds an ABC Table of Contents to a special page.
- Template:Stub - Indicates articles that are sorely incomplete. (You can find all stubs here.) Other stubs exist for specific use (see below).
- Template:Style - Indicates articles needing standard encyclopedic style.