Link alphabetical listing (surname) of Mormon Pioneers that played a noteworthy role in the establishment and early history of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. The following is a collection of biographies, diaries, personal histories, etc:
- Lorin Farr (1820-1909) - First major of Ogden, Utah and 1st President of the Weber Stake of the Church. Influential Mormon pioneer and grandfather to President George Albert Smith.
- Elijah Fordham (1798-1879) - founder of first branch of LDS Church in NYC, Veteran of Zions Camp, most famous for his miraculous healing in 1839 at the hands of the Prophet in Montrose IA.
- Almon Fullmer (1816-1890) - early Utah pioneer
- David Fullmer (1803-1879) - 4th stake president of LDS Salt Lake Stake.
- John Solomon Fullmer (1807-1883) - colonel in Nauvoo Legion and narrowly escaped the tragedy at Carthage Jail.
- Gene Fullmer (1931) - LDS boxing champion of the 1950's, featured heavily in the national press for his living LDS standards. Defeated Sugar Ray Robinson in 1957 to win the national middleweight championship.
- OneGreatFamily.com -Search Mormon Pioneer Records
- early pioneer history records - compiled by Fold3.com