Link alphabetical listing (surname) of Mormon Pioneers that played a noteworthy role in the establishment and early history of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. The following is a collection of biographies, diaries, personal histories, etc:
- Almon W Babbitt (1812-1856) - Zions Camp veteran, 1841 president of LDS Kirtland Stake, first treasurer/secretary for Utah Territory, met tragic end in Nebraska.
- Alexander Badlam) - Zions Camp veteran and a major church leader for the east coast area.
- Samuel Baker - oldest volunteer in Zions Camp, age 79.
- M Russell Ballard (1928) - LDS Apostle (living)
- Israel Barlow (1806-1883) - principal figure in the book Israel Barlow and Mormon Mores, an important history of the history church written by his wife.
- Lorenzo Dow Barnes (1812-1842) - 1st missionary of the LDS Church to die while in service in a foreign land.
- Ezra T Benson (1811-1869) - Apostle in early LDS Church, served missions to US East Coast and the Hawaiian Islands.
- Ezra Taft Benson (1899-1994) - was the thirteenth president of The Church from 1985 until his death and was United States Secretary of Agriculture for both terms of the presidency of Dwight D. Eisenhower.
- Ebenezer Brown (1802-1878) - 2nd Sargeant in Co A of the Mormon Battalion, accompanied by his wife Phoebe, who was a camp laundress. They then became the first settlers of Draper Utah where there is a giant statue in their honor.
- Harry Brown (1808-1852) - Veteran of Zions Camp, Traveling Companion of Wilford Woodruff, Only LDS General Authority to die in 1852 Steamboat Saluda tragedy.
- Sarah Brown (1834-1909) - plural wife of prophet Wilford Woodruff, survivor of 1852 steamboat Saluda tragedy. Wrote pioneer autobiography.
- Samuel Brown (1801-1882) - Zions Camp Veteran, !st Quorum of Seventy, only General Authority of the Church to be killed by indians.
- Gideon Burdick (1762-1846) - Hero of the American Revolutionary War who joined the Church.
- Rebecca Burdick (1799-1852) - The Lone Grave of a Pioneer Woman : (25-Jan-1902)
- Matilda Busby (1819-1895) - author of the Thirteenth Ward Relief Society Covenant.
- OneGreatFamily.com -Search Mormon Pioneer Records
- early pioneer history records - compiled by Fold3.com