- 01 (13 Tir) — Jashan-e Tiragan or Tishtar Festival (Fasli Zoroastrian): celebration of Tishtar, the yazad who presides over the star Sirius and the pre-harvest rains.
- 03 — Saint Thomas' Day (Western Christian): celebration of the apostle who doubted, and yet believed.
- 05 (21 Harh) — Parkash Guru Hargobind Sahib or Birth of Guru Hargobind (Sikh): celebration of the birthday of the sixth Guru in 1595.
- 07 (24 June Julian) — Birth of John the Baptist (Old Calendarist Eastern Christian): celebration of the birth of John the Baptist.
- 09 (16 Rahmat) — Martyrdom of the Báb (Bahá'í).
- 09 (25 Harh) — Shaheedi Bhai Mani Singh Ji (Sikh).
- 11 — Saint Benedict's Day (Western Christian): celebration of the father of western monasticism.
- 12 (29 June Julian) — Feast of Saints Peter and Paul (Old Calendarist Eastern Christian).
- 21 (6 Sawan) — Miri-Piri Guru Hargobind Sahib (Sikh): the commemoration of Guru Hargobind Sahib's wearing of two swords to signify spiritual and temporal power.
- 22 — Saint Mary Magalene's Day (Western Christian): celebration of the woman who is called Apostle to the Apostles.
- 24 — Pioneer Day (Mormonism).
- 25 — Saint James the Great's Day (Western Christian).
- 26 (8 Sawan) — Parkash Guru Har Krishan Sahib or Birth of Guru Har Krishan (Sikh): celebration of the birthday of the eighth Guru in 1656.
Preceded by: June
Followed by: August