|Part of the series on|
|Book of Concord|
|Theology and Sacraments|
|Liturgy and Worship|
The International Lutheran Council is a worldwide association of confessional Lutheran denominations.
Among its members are the Lutheran Church - Missouri Synod and the Lutheran Church—Canada.
List of members
- Argentina - Evangelical Lutheran Church of Argentina: 30,000.
- Australia - Lutheran Church of Australia (associate): 95,000.
- Bolivia - Christian Evangelical Lutheran Church of Bolivia: 5,000.
- Brazil - Evangelical Lutheran Church of Brazil: 225,000.
- Canada - Lutheran Church - Canada: 100,000.
- Chile - Evangelical Lutheran Church of the Republic of Chile: 170.
- Denmark - Evangelical Lutheran Free Church of Denmark: 150.
- England - Evangelical Lutheran Church of England:1,600
- France - Evangelical Lutheran Church—Synod of France and Belgium:1,000.
- Germany - Independent Evangelical—Lutheran Church: 40,000.
- Ghana - Evangelical Lutheran Church of Ghana: 26,000.
- Guatemala - Lutheran Church of Guatemala: 5,000.
- Haiti - Evangelical Lutheran Church of Haiti: 22,000.
- Hong Kong - Lutheran Church—Hong Kong Synod: 11,000.
- India - India Evangelical Lutheran Church: 57,000.
- Japan - Japan Lutheran Church: 5,000.
- Korea - Lutheran Church in Korea: 5,000.
- Mexico - Lutheran Synod of Mexico: 1,200.
- Nigeria - Lutheran Church of Nigeria: 140,000.
- Papua New Guinea - Gutnius Lutheran Church: 140,000.
- Paraguay - Evangelical Lutheran Church of Paraguay: 5,000.
- Philippines - Lutheran Church in the Philippines: 27,000.
- Republic of China - China Evangelical Lutheran Church: 3,000.
- Russia - Evangelical Lutheran Church of Ingria in Russia: 20,000.
- South Africa
- Free Evangelical Lutheran Synod in South Africa: 2,500
- Lutheran Church in Southern Africa: 12,000.
- Sri Lanka - Lanka Lutheran Church: 3,000.
- U.S.A. - Lutheran Church - Missouri Synod: 2,465,000.
- Venezuela - Lutheran Church of Venezuela: 1,000.
World Total: about 3,450,000.
|This page uses content from the English Wikipedia. The original article was at International Lutheran Council. The list of authors can be seen in the page history.|